When compared to other conventional coatings used on concrete, epoxy flooring in UAE provides a number of benefits such as:
• Robust and simple to clean.
• Resists water and grease stains.
• Little to no maintenance is necessary.
• Ideal for industrial applications and warehouses.
• Protects current concrete flooring from deterioration.
• Produces a seamless surface that can endure for a long time.
• Increases the brightness of interior spaces by producing a dazzling, high-gloss surface.
• Provides a resilient surface that can handle heavy traffic and extended use.
• Can be used in combination with paints and colors to cover cracks and chips.
• Gives a surface that is resistant to chemicals, and is perfect for manufacturing facilities.
• Can be used in various patterns to make driveways visible and/or mark places where people can walk.
• Depending on the product, may be compatible with self-leveling materials that can be used over fresh or aged concrete.
Are you looking for the best epoxy flooring service provider in UAE? Ofixotech is here for you. Being one of the trusted and highly reputable epoxy flooring contractors in Dubai and UAE, we have a team of professionals who will provide you with the best services for epoxy flooring. We have been serving clients for more than 15 years and we have been known for our quality of work.
Ofixotech is a reputed epoxy flooring contractor in UAE. We are the best in offering epoxy coating for floors, ramps, steps, swimming pools, and other places. Ofixotech has built the trust of its customers through its best service and workmanship.
Ofixotech Epoxy Flooring company in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and UAE is the best company working in the epoxy flooring industry. We are the leading company in the epoxy coating and coloring industries. We provide the best epoxy flooring services in UAE. Our flooring will never stain, discolor, warp, or fade. It is ideal for both residential and commercial use.
Do not delay. Contact us now!
Ans: The epoxy coatings are composed of two basic components: an epoxy resin and a polyamine hardener. When the resin and hardener are combined in a structured manner, a reaction occurs, causing the components to cross-link as they solidify.
Ans: Epoxy flooring is ideal for pavements that need to tolerate severe degrees, foot and equipment activity, toxins, petroleum, and other substances for years without peeling or slowly eroding. Food manufacturing, technology, pharmaceuticals, and chicken and turkey are just a few of the industries that make up the meat and poultry industries.
Ans: There is no denying the fact that your flooring will be ready in fifteen to twenty hours. If you will use a hundred percent solid epoxy then it can work wonders for your case. In 36 to 72 hours, you should be able to resume traffic data. Within seven days of treatment, most epoxy resins are fully chemically cured.
Ans: The majority of epoxy resins are made from a combination between epichlorohydrin and bisphenol-A, while additional basic ingredients can be used to make speciality compounds. Epoxy resins are available in two forms: fluid and crystalline.
Ans: It is evident that the materials and installation costs are included in the costing of epoxy flooring. The complete costing of the epoxy flooring differs from thirty rupees to one-fifty per square foot.
Ans: To choose a reliable epoxy coating contractor, look into their dependability, legitimacy, insurance, qualifications, capacity to give recommendations upon inquiry, and readiness to deliver the greatest forms of assistance, among other things.